Includes MRF-260i, MX-780i and IR6 Emitters x 4
MRF-260 base station receives RF (Radio Frequency) signals from the Complete Control handheld remote, converts the signal into IR (Infrared) commands and delivers the commands to the integrated A/V components. It uses Narrow Band RF to assure the continuity of the commands and minimize the effect of RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) that often occurs in highly-populated markets.
- RF to IR base station for Complete Control system
- Receives RF signals from handheld remote and converts them into IR commands
- Reliably delivers IR commands to A/V components
- Uses Narrow Band RF to assure the continuity of the commands
- Minimizes the effect of RFI in highly-populated markets
- MRF-260i features 433 MHz frequency for international and highly-populated markets
Programmable handheld remote provides single-room IR control – TV, A/V components, cable and satellite boxes. It is ideal for home theater installations, kitchens and bedrooms. The 1.5” color LCD screen displays up to 48 devices (up to eight pages per device for a total of 384 pages). When used with a compatible Complete Control base station, the MX-780 controls integrated A/V components through walls and cabinet doors, or even from outside. There is no need to point the remote control at the components or even be in the same room.
- Handheld remote with 1.5” color LCD screen
- Displays up to six buttons per screen
- Delivers single-room, one-way control of IR devices
- Operates on standard AA alkaline batteries
- MX-780i features 433 MHz frequency for international and highly-populated markets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.